Marketing and sales is probably the most important part of a business after product production, and this degree of importance has always been of concern to the elders in this field. Below, we have collected some of the best VIP phrases in sales, marketing and business for you:
Words of the wise about successful sales
As one of the successful authors, Robert Kiyosaki says: The most important and powerful thing a person has is his mind. A trained and equipped mind can make you more money than any other asset. So, according to this short sentence, you can start a business with your creative mind that is very profitable, or if you have a business, you can make a very big sale with the help of your creative mind, which is definitely profitable. It brings you a lot.
David Agilvy, as the father of advertising science, said: If you don’t sell; Not creative enough. So, for the successful sale of any product, you have to put your creativity at its peak in this business so that you can make a successful sale and make a lot of profits from it.
Steve Jobs, as a great person, says: Instead of regretting the past, welcome the future with passion. So if you are not able to satisfy yourself and your partner by selling your products. You should not think about your past; Instead, you should move enthusiastically towards a future in which you can create a better future for yourself with better sales and more perfect advertising, and you should always put innovation at the top of your list for successful sales.
As Beth Comstock says: Marketing is a cognitive process. To achieve marketing goals, we must constantly think about innovation. Therefore, someone can be successful today in the field of marketing different types of products, someone who puts innovation and creativity at the forefront of his work in order to achieve profitability sooner.
Peter Drucker also says about successful sales: Business means marketing and marketing means business. Therefore, for better and more efficient work, you must be a great marketer, and for successful marketing and sales of your products, you must be a great businessman, and you must always keep this dual relationship in mind in order to achieve profitability. Successful Sales in Various Businesses Theodore Levitt said: The purpose of a business is to acquire and retain customers. Without customers, no capable engineer, savvy financial manager, or operational guru will be able to sustain the company.
Therefore, before any problem, one must always take a customer-oriented approach in order to make a successful sale and give the right to the customer so that by attracting customers, they can develop sales of their products gradually. Philip Cutler says: Good companies fill needs, great companies create markets. Therefore, in order to keep the sales market under your control, you must provide solutions as quickly as possible to achieve successful sales. If you can conquer the market, you can consider making good dreams come true. With regard to marketing and in line with the successful sale of products in various businesses,
Ger Chernoff says: good marketing leads to the creation of a smart company and, in line with that, smart customers. So you must have smart clients in your hands so that you can take more productive steps in the market of successful business day by day. Michael Hyatt, regarding successful sales, said: Most of us have had fun moments. We didn’t take the time to think deeply about it. So, in order to sell your products successfully, you must have the experience of selling your products to different clients and attracting many clients to you with good behavior. Focus solves the main problem in your business, says Laura Fitton, as one of the great people selling successful products. By focusing on a lot of content, you will get enthusiasm and ideas on how to solve the problem. Therefore, it is necessary to sell the bulk of your products and make profit and profitability from the sale of products
Great words about marketing
- Even when you’re marketing in general, remember that at any given moment a user is your audience, so talk to them. “Anna Handley”
- List two ideas and combine them to create a new idea. Jim Cockral
- Just because you can measure everything doesn’t mean you should. “Edward Deming”
- I’m for the conversation, but you have to have a message [for the audience]. Renee Platget
- Content marketing is more than just a keyword. This is the hottest marketing trend; Because this is the biggest gap between what buyers want and what brands produce. Michael Brenner
- Marketing tells the world that you are a rock star. Content marketing shows the world that you are one of a kind. “Robert Ross”
- Content marketing is all that is left of marketing. “Godden Sword”
- You can’t often force your sales messages on your audience. Andre Weil
- Quotes from marketing greats about the importance of content
- You can’t expect to just write and drive visitors; This is very negative. Anita Campbell
- Focus solves the main problem of your business. By focusing on a lot of content, you will get enthusiasm and ideas on how to solve the problem. “Laura Vuitton”
- Content is the atomic part of all digital marketing. “Rebecca”
- You can’t sell anything if you can’t say anything. Beth Comstock
- Branded content created in a company has created value for that group. Drew Davis
- Primarily, the existence and creation of content was due to research. me oden
- Content is fire, social media is gasoline. Jay Bear
- The content is the king but it requires the participation of the queen and the lady rules the house. Mary Smith
- You can’t put a few “buy” buttons on your website and expect your visitors to buy from you. Neil Patel
Sayings of greats digital marketing about the importance of social networks
Social media is allowing big companies to act small again. The best way to be true to the market on Twitter is to never use the words partnership, honesty, or market. Jeffrey Zelman Put your energy into creating likable things, without ignoring some social media strategies. Mathieu Ayman’s social media, centered on sociology and psychology, is more than just technology. Brian Solis Successful social media companies such as entertainment companies, publishers or event planners do more than traditional advertisers.Eric Claman